Multiple Award Contract Vehicle, Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity
Corporate Contracts # N00178-05-D-4565 & N00178-14-D-8032
SOLUTE is proud to have been awarded a Seaport Enhanced Multiple Award Contract. This is a Multiple Award Contract (MAC), Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) vehicle designed to provide full range engineering, logistics, program management and other professional services into the Naval Sea Systems Command and its associated Naval Surface and Naval Undersea Warfare activities.
SOLUTE SeaPort-e Team Capabilities
Established in 2002, SOLUTE is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business headquartered in San Diego, CA. Our diverse and talented team consists of retired and reserve Naval and Marine Corps Officers with extensive backgrounds in Program Management, C4ISR operations, military communications networks and architectures, military training, Network Centric Warfare, Knowledge Management and military and commercial aviation.
SOLUTE leverages extensive military operational experience and keen technical knowledge to provide our clients, and ultimately the warfighter, with the tools needed for success.
SOLUTE’s core competencies are in Program Management, Information Management, Knowledge Management, C4ISR, Systems Engineering, and Process Improvement. Our team has substantial experience supporting the Department of Defense (DoD) directly and with various prime contractors of the US Navy in a variety of projects. Currently, SOLUTE employees average 12 years of military experience and 8 years of DoD contracting experience. All SOLUTE managers have extensive experience managing US Naval Sea Systems Command contracts. Our DoD customers include Tactical Training Group Pacific, NETWARCOM, NAVAIR, and SPAWAR.
SOLUTE provides services in the following SeaPort functional areas:
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Logistics Support
- Training Support
- Program Support
- Functional and Administrative Support
The SOLUTE team is geographically dispersed across the US to support tasking in all seven SeaPort-e zones.
Task Orders Received
- N00178-05-D-4565-NW01 – Tactical Training Group Pacific (TTGP) Knowledge Management
- N00178-05-D-4565-NW02 – CNAF N45 ASAP Software Engineering and Support Services
- N00178-05-D-4565-NW03 – Tactical Training Group Pacific (TTGP) Network Centric Warfare (NCW)
- N00178-05-D-4565-NW04 – Technical & Training Services for Expeditionary Warfare Training Group Pacific, TACAIR Division
- N00178-05-D-4565-NS01 – PWS Production Management, Engineering, & Technical Support Services for Naval Navigation Systems
- N00178-05-D-4565-NS02 – PWS PMW 750 Program Management Support Services
- N00178-05-D-4565-NS03 – PWS PMW 160 Automated Digital Network System (ADNS) Acquisition & Program Management Support
- N00178-05-D-4565-NS04 – PWS PMW 750 Programmatic, Acquisition, Systems Engineering, and Production Support for TacMobile
- N00178-05-D-4565-V701 – SPAWAR Systems Center (SSC) Code 184.108.40.206 Atlantic Executive / Leadership Support
- N00178-14-D-8032 - SEAPORT-E 2013 CONTRACT AWARD
- N00178-14-D-8032_DO0001 - SEAPORT-E 2013 CONTRACT AWARD, Delivery Order 0001
Team Members and Capabilities per SeaPort-e Functional Areas
Click here to view full size Team Members & Capabilities (Updated 26 Sept 2013)
When feasible, SOLUTE tailors an individualized Quality Assurance Plan and applies the Project Management principles of Earned Value Management (EVM).
The Quality Assurance Plan will include the following steps:
- Internal Reviews and Deliverables
- Internal Audits of hours and funding
- Internal Status Reports
- Detailed Base and Option Year POA&M’s
- Quarterly formal meeting with client
- Informal customer feedback
The Program Management Plan will include the following steps:
- Analyze and understand the requirements
- Scope the project by defining sub-tasks
- Produce a schedule with timeline of accomplishing sub-tasks
- Budget time and level of effort to the accomplishment of each sub-task
This process results in a budget and schedule baseine that can be used to not only manage accomplishment, but also to manage the funding and schedule impacts of re-defined or new requirements.
For information on Technical Instructions issued to SOLUTE, please contact our Contracts Department.
Points of Contact