SOLUTE assists clients in achieving a high degree of cross-functional coordination and direct alignment to the strategic goals of the enterprise. SOLUTE Program Managers effectively implement programs through a series of projects or multiple parallel projects, facilitating the realization of distinct and measurable benefits to each customer’s enterprise. SOLUTE has offices geographically dispersed across the continental United States, efficiently working together to meet the needs of every client.
In addition, SOLUTE can provide you with the following Program Management capabilities:
- Create a plan of action for the overall program and subordinate projects.
- Identify individual project deliverables.
- Identify risks to project timelines and assist in mitigating.
- Provide guidance and direction for Project Leaders.
- Facilitate effective communications between related projects.
- Maintain awareness of internal and external program change catalysts.
- Maintain and manage a portfolio of individual projects.
- Provide assistance to the Project Leaders, as required.
- Answer customer inquiries and report the progress of the program.
- Implement an individually tailored Quality Assurance Plan, which may include:
- Internal Reviews of Deliverables
- Internal Audits of hours and funding
- Internal Status Reports
- Detailed Base and Option year Plans of Action and Milestones
- Quarterly formal meetings with client
- Informal customer feedback
- Manage time and budget to ensure:
- Timely completion of all deliverables
- All projects are completed successfully
- All program objectives are achieved
- Every customer is fully satisfied